As a journalism student at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, we are encouraged to write for local media outlets to gain experience within the field.
Here are recent articles that I have written for student publications in Tempe and Downtown Phoenix, including the Downtown Devil and the State Press:
- “Balloon festival crowd overwhelms Tubac”
- “ASU alumna turned author”
- “Heard Museum showcases Frida Kahlo’s life, art and family through her private photographs”
- “Sun Devils, residents swim, bike and run at 10th annual triathlon at Tempe Town Lake”
- “Hispanic Heritage Month brings food and tradition to Civic Space Spark”
- “Exchange Club of Tempe Celebrates its 12th Annual Healing Fields Ceremony”