As one of my interests includes working in the corporate, business branding and marketing field. I’ve had the opportunity to work alongside small business owner’s in Nogales-Santa Cruz County in different ways to better enhance their online presence.
Below are some of my client’s websites and social media networks that I have recently worked on:
- Innovative Blue Solutions
- Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce
- Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce, Facebook Account
- Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce, Instagram Account
- Visit Nogales-Santa Cruz County, Facebook Account
- Visit Nogales-Santa Cruz County, Pinterest Account
- Pimeria Alta Museum & Historical Society
- Nogales Cleaners & Alterations
- Nogales Cleaners & Alternations, Facebook Account
- Villa’s Market
- B&B Tool, Inc.
- La Loma Grande
- Plant Something Content Calendar for the Arizona Dept. of Agriculture
- Arizona Grown Content Calendar for Arizona Dept. of Agriculture
- Cox Communications Corporate Social Responsibility Media Event Plan
My recent digital media work includes working with the popular social media site, Snapchat, where I have been able to design Geofilters for my hometown of Nogales, Arizona. These two Geofilters happen to be the first and only Geofilters available for use.
Below are the current Geofilters being used in Nogales, Arizona:
As part of my efforts to bring the community of Nogales, Arizona up to speed with website and social media branding, as of 2014, the Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce has successfully partnered with two major corporations to provide small business owners the tools they need to help increase their online presence for small business. We have teamed up with Google and American Express to help local entrepreneurs put their business on the map using online resources including a free Google verified business listing.
Let’s Put Nogales on the Map with Google is a series of workshops held once a month where local business owners can put their business information online and have a verified Google listing in matter of seconds! To learn more about the series, a press release can be viewed here at Google & NSCC Chamber Workshop Press Release.
Small Business Saturday has become a widely known across the country thanks to the efforts of American Express where the day has continued to grow, with more individuals and local organizations pledging to support the day as Neighborhood Champions including the Nogales-Santa Cruz County Chamber of Commerce. As being a Neighborhood Champion for the past two years, we have increased the awareness and importance of shopping locally, where the number of participants of small businesses has nearly doubled in the last year. To learn more about our efforts with Small Business Saturday, a published article announcing the event can be viewed here at Small Business Saturday.
To learn more about my past work experience, my resume can be found viewed here at Alexis Kramer-Ainza, Resume.